Legitimate InterestWe protect our websites and web applications using a variety of tools including but not limited to Fail2Ban, Web Application Firewalls and DDOS Protection ("security tools"). These security tools automatically record the IP address of visitors and identify attempted cyber criminal activity. The IP addresses that exceed certain number of violations are automatically banned. In such cases the IP address will be stored indefinitely.
Data Retention and Use
- Login data: If we provide login access to you for any parts of our website, we will store and process the User ID and password.
- IP address: Our security tools automatically collect the IP address of visitors, spiders, bots and crawlers. Genuine and legitimate visitors have nothing to worry about. We do not use your IP address for any analytics. We will automatically delete logs including IP addresses each month.
- Law Enforcement: IP addresses of hackers who are not part of the bug bounty program may be reported to the law enforcement authorities.
Right of Access, Amendment and DeletionYour rights under the GDPR and other regulations are fully protected. You can contact us anytime using the contact details on the website.
- If you wish to know the information we hold about you, please say so.
- If you would like to amend any information we hold about you, please say so.
- You also have a right to be forgotten. We will delete any information we hold about you (including login ID and password) upon request.
Last modified: 1 September 2021